Support & Development
We see it often: A business owner wastes valuable time trying to customize or fix his WordPress site himself that should be spent on other aspects of the business. Or something breaks — after an update or accident — and the original team is nowhere to be found. We’re here to help with a variety of offerings:
WordPress & WooCommerce Offerings:
- Upgrades & Fixes (Plugins, Themes, etc)
- Security Hardening & PCI Compliance
- Performance Tuning
- Hosting & Migrations
- Hack & Malware Clean-up
- Extension Development
- Custom Checkout
- Custom Product Pages
- Custom Shipping Configurations
- Custom Tax Configurations
- Payment & Merchant Setup
Simply, if you accept payment by credit/debit card on your website then the Payment Card Industry (PCI) wants you to be compliant.
By being compliant, you protect your customers and you protect your business from liability – all for a small fee.
In order to be compliant you must:
- secure your website properly
- scan your website each quarter
- resolve any issues as a result of those scans
- file the proper paperwork each quarter
There are some cases where PCI Compliance is not required – but it’s not bad to have and easier to be compliant than you think.
Contact us today to learn about PCI Compliance.
Today’s most successful companies not only satisfy real need or desire with their product of services, but connect with their audiences with good content and a clear purpose. Areas of expertise:
Branding & Marketing
- Unique value proposition (UVP)
- Content marketing
- Search engine optimization
- Website Analytics
Ecommerce Strategy for WooCommerce
- B2B/Wholesale logistics
- Fulfillment services