Ah, we remember it well: Sitting a few tables apart from each other in a room full of designers and developers at a local dev shop here in Philly. The air smelled of coffee and random lunches. The sound of people pounding their keyboards was interupted occasionally by a muffled outburst of frustration or bit of success.
And then one simple question:
“Yo, anyone else here into WordPress?”
This isn’t a love story. It’s a story about two guys who decided to turn their passion for WordPress and WooCommerce development into a business.
Mike and Mike still work together in that building on Philadelphia’s N3RD Street, but have since joined forces with other WordPress developers and marketers to rescue businesses from subpar Wordpress and WooCommerce websites.
What makes us different?
There are a lot of awesome WordPress developers out there, but we think we have something special here at WP BackOffice.
- We spend all day most days (and nights) fixing, building, planning and talking about WooCommerce. It’s what we do –and we do it well.
- We’re committed to honesty in every interaction, even if that means telling a client that an existing theme suits their needs just as well as anything we’d create (well, almost as well).
- We believe it’s our duty as WordPress and WooCommerce developers to contribute solid, well-written code and plugins so that the whole community benefits from our work.
Who do we work with?
We do what we do because we love helping people pursue their dreams. Our clients come from a variety of backgrounds and sell everything from triathlons to custom pet accessories to coffee that funds clean water initiatives.
Our clients are awesome people who stand behind their products and:
- Believe in the power of open-source software
- Have chosen Wordpress and WooCommerce as the platform on which they’ll make great things happen
- Rely on us to get things done
- Open to new ideas and ways to improve their web presence